High purity oxygen generator 20LPM Features:
1. Use air as raw material, no need any additional material, thus low cost.
2. High purity oxygen generator 20LPM has a simple and compact construction, easy to operate and maintain.
3. Compared with similar products in market, it can work steady at cold temperature or even sudden changes of climate (Great change of temperature difference)
4. The High purity oxygen generator 20LPM rapidly and continuously
High purity oxygen generator 20LPM Configuration:
1. Built oil free compressor inside
2. Chiller or Refrigerant dryer.
3. PSA oxygen generator unit
What an important part –Refrigerated dryer for oxygen generator! Under humidity is above 85%-90%, Refrigerated dryer is necessary to dry the hot compressed air which pumps into oxygen bed, to protect oxygen bed.
High purity oxygen generator 20LPM Application :
It is use for fishing farm, glass blowing,metal cutting and ozone industry etc.
High purity oxygen generator 20LPM Advantages for Aquaculture:
1. Increase stock density by maintaining a higher level of Dissolved Oxygen (DO)
2. Produce larger quantities of high quality fish
3. Increase reproduction rates
4. Ensure the flavor of fish by providing a clean environment
5. Prevent ice from forming during winter months
6. Increase the oxygen content over a typical air-fed aerating system
7. Ensure uniform DO levels throughout tanks and ponds
8. Provide feed gas to an existing ozone generator for disinfection
High quality raw materials, exquisite technology, can make a stable High purity oxygen generator 20LPM
Oxygen purity can up to 90+5%. Two oxygen cylinders exchange working, auto drain water, nitrogen and other impurities output.each unit can work independently, and oxygen output can reach to 20 LPM or higher.Contact us to get factory shipment price and high quality High purity oxygen generator 20LPM
High purity oxygen generator 20LPM Can be Used in Various Applications
High purity oxygen generator 20LPM is favored by users because of its obvious advantages. It is widely used in metallurgical combustion, chemical industry, environmental protection, building materials, light industry, medical treatment, aquaculture, biotechnology, sewage treatment and other fields.