Kill bacteria efficiently
Safe and reliable operation
No secondary pollution
Reduce THMs in water
Reduce organic compounds
Does bird's nest water need to be sterilized? How to sterilize?
Compared with other sterilization methods, ultraviolet sterilizers and ozone generators have been more widely used in the water treatment industry in recent years. Ultraviolet rays can destroy bacterial DNA, and ozone can have a strong oxidizing effect. According to different environments, the two have their own advantages in sterilization and disinfection.
1. Sterilization principle of ultraviolet sterilizer in water treatment: Studies have shown that ultraviolet rays with a wavelength between 200-290mm can penetrate the cell membrane of bacteria or viruses to cause damage to the control of genetic phenomena and biological function nucleic acid (DNA), causing it to lose its branch Reproduction ability, so as to achieve the purpose of sterilization. Experiments have confirmed that ultraviolet rays with a wavelength of 250-260mm are more easily absorbed by nucleic acid (DNA) than other wavelengths.
This is why ultraviolet rays of this wavelength have the strongest bactericidal ability. In accordance with the amount of ultraviolet radiation required by the microorganisms to be killed, the bacteria are treated without any change in the water quality, and the flash sterilization is performed in a very short time, and the effect is good. Moreover, this processing is done in a straight-through flow-through device.
2. Analysis of advantages in ozone sterilization water treatment:
1. Broad-spectrum, the broad-spectrum of ozone sterilization is the highest, it can kill almost all bacteria and viruses with high efficiency;
2. High-efficiency sterilization. The sterilization of bacteria and viruses by ozone can reach 99%-99.9% sterilization rate in one to two seconds;
3. The operation and maintenance costs are low, the ozone sterilization equipment occupies a small area, and the structure requirements are simple, so the total investment is less. The operating cost is also lower;
4. The operation is safe and reliable. If the traditional disinfection technology uses chloride, the disinfectant itself is a highly toxic and flammable substance. The ozone disinfection system does not have such a safety hazard;
5. No secondary pollution, ozone sterilization does not add any chemicals, so it will not cause secondary pollution to the water body and the surrounding environment. Does not change any components in the water.
Principle of application of ozone generator in water treatment: Ozone is a strong oxidant. Like chlorination, ozone can not only disinfect but also oxidize. In addition, ozone's disinfection ability and oxidizing ability are stronger than chlorine, it can oxidize organic matter in water, and can kill viruses, spores and bacteria. Ozone is produced on-site with air or pure oxygen through an ozone generator, with yields of 1%-3% and 2%-6%, respectively.
Ozone disinfection can reduce the concentration of total organic halide in water.
Ozone can reduce the generation of THMs and other halogenated alkanes disinfection by-products in the water.
Ozone disinfection has rapid response and high sterilization efficiency
At the same time, it can effectively remove residual organic matter, color, smell, taste, etc. in the water
Little influence by PH value and temperature
Professional Innovation Leader
We Ozonegreenplant ,Professional Supplier of Ozone generator technology in Water and Air system.All our products have passed CE certification and obtained export qualifications. Engineers with more than 10 years of relevant ozone industry experience, successfully serving Industries viz., Agriculture, Aquaculture, Education, Hospitality, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages, Consumer & Government Projects etc., Our products are exported to 50+ countries.The quality and stability of the products are well received by customers.We will continue to improve the quality of products and maintain stability.
Click on the certificate below to enlarge the content of the certificate.