Working principle of ozone generator
Abstract: Ozone generator is an electronic device that artificially converts oxygen into ozone. It is widely used in food, beverage, fruit and vegetable processing, medicine, pharmacy, breeding, pollution control and other fields. The working principle of the ozone generator is to ionize oxygen through high-voltage discharge and polymerize it into ozone molecules. When installing the ozone generator, you need to pay attention. Because the ozone concentration is too high, it will bring certain harm. Therefore, the installer needs to be trained and the user should be proficient in the operation. In addition, the ozone generator needs to be placed in a dry and spacious place. Pay attention to safe use. Let introduce the relevant knowledge of the ozone generator.
Working principle of ozone generator
The ozone generator is a process of converting oxygen into ozone using the principle of high-voltage discharge. That is, high-voltage alternating current is applied to a high-voltage electrode with an insulator and a certain gap in the middle, so that the passing dry purified air or oxygen can pass. When the high-voltage alternating current reaches 10-15KV, a blue glow discharge is generated, and the free high-energy ions in the corona dissociate O2 molecules and polymerize into O3 molecules through collision.
It can also be obtained by the electrolysis water method. The instability of ozone makes it difficult to achieve bottled storage. Generally, it can only be produced on-site with an ozone generator and used as it is produced. The classification of ozone generators is divided into three main types according to the way of ozone generation: high-voltage discharge type, ultraviolet irradiation type, and electrolysis type.
Application of ozone generator in various water treatment industries and ozone consumption:
1. Application in food processing industry: such as production water, production workshop, packaging room, dressing room, sterile room, production equipment, tools, etc.
2. Application in the beverage processing industry: such as purified water, mineral water, production water for various beverages, production workshops, packaging rooms, dressing rooms, sterile rooms, production equipment, tools, etc.
3. Application in fruit and vegetable processing industry: if vegetable storage, preservation, processing, production water, production workshop, packaging room, changing room, sterile room, production equipment, tools, etc.
4. Application in cold storage preservation: anti-corrosion preservation and prolonged storage of vegetables, grains, poultry eggs, meat, aquatic products, etc.
5. Application in the pharmaceutical industry: such as production water, central air conditioning system, workshop, changing room, sterile room, etc.
6. Application in the pharmaceutical industry: such as pharmaceutical factories, hospital wards, beds, bedding, operating rooms, medical equipment, sterile rooms, etc.
7. Application in breeding and breeding industry: such as chicken breeding, fish breeding, vegetable greenhouses, etc. for sterilization, disinfection, deodorization, air purification, etc.
8. Application in public places: such as hotels, restaurants, schools, Internet buses, waiting halls, etc. to purify the air and prevent cross-infection.
9. Application in drinking water: such as deep well water, municipal water supply, secondary pressurized water supply, rural drinking water.
10. Used in reclaimed water, sewage, waste water and waste gas.
11. Water purification and air purification used in swimming pools and swimming pools.
Note: Calculation of ozone demand: the amount of ozone required for water treatment g/h = 1.06 coefficient × ozone dosage g/m3 × water volume m3/h.